1. Think of something to say- inspiration is all around; you can use some of our sayings, quotes from your favorite authors, songs, movies, biblical passages, even kids, friends and family; we have links below to other sites that have hundreds of ideas.
2. Figure where you want to put it- you can do one line on a wall or soffit, wrap around 4 walls, go in an arch, circle, curve, zigzag, or randomly place words all over the room- just about any shape you can imagine words can take... and almost no surface is off limits. Our ideas pages show what some of our clients have done.
3. Give us your information and we do the rest!- pick out a font and/or design, and either Design Your Own Saying or use our Estimate Form. If you'd prefer you can also call us at 888-882-6232, fax 888-824-4412,or e-mail us.
Three convenient ways to order
• Design Your Own Saying
Preview your text in whatever font you choose, and instantly figure the exact size and price, you can even order it online! • Estimate Form- if you have a more complex project, give us the particulars and we'll do the work- you can even send a sketch or digital photo and we can show you what your finished project will look like!
• Popular Sayings-
We are now offering a large assortment of most asked for sayings and sizes- just click to order.
Simple Application! View our 3 minute video below for detailed application instructions.
SayWhat? looks better than stick on vinyl letters, is faster than alphabet stencils, and surprisingly inexpensive. Our single use method allows the fully bridgeless style preferred by professionals.
Simply stick to walls, glass, furniture, fabric, or almost any paintable surface, then apply paint, peel off, and discard. The wording is cut so each section is contained in its own easy to align box
• You can have your wording in linear (one line) style, multi line paragraphs, staggered lines, curves and arches, and even have text custom fitted to exact wall measurements;
• Choose from our large selection of fonts, or we will work with you to find the style you like.
• We include complete instructions and a sample to practice with
OUR NO FAULT GUARANTEE- If you don’t get the results you expect with a SayWhat? stencil for any reason, we will replace the problem portion or whole order free of charge, including standard shipping to US locations.
Watch our 3 minute video at right for instructions on how to apply SayWhat? We also include complete written instructions with every order!
To view our printed instructions, Click Here. In PDF format , requires Acrobat reader
We also can custom make decorative designs and logos! We can work from artwork you have, supply images from our archives, or create something entirely original for you! Click on image below or HERE.
All of the fonts below can also be previewed and ordered with your own text
using our "Design Your Own" page- it's fun! Click here
In addition, we have thousands more available by special request, and most styles found on Windows PC's can be used with minimal or no extra charge.
Just let us know if you have any special needs Click on font for on enlarged view, click again to reduce it. Images may take a bit to load on slower connections.
Kids and Fun
* Due to the fine detail in these fonts, 2-3" minimum size is recommended.
Write us if you have special requirements
Flourishes and Motifs available, Click Here or on image
Can't think of anything?
Try these links for ideas!
Many of the quotes we've used were from these sites
•Toinspire.com An extremely well organized site with thousands of entries, set up by category, it even has a great search function! • Quotationspage.com The oldest quotation site on the Web, established 1994. They have a searchable database of over 15,000 quotations, Quotes of the Day, Motivational Quotes of the Day, collections of quotations by Author and by Subject, and much more. • creatingminds.org Their goal is to provide you with real and useful principles, tools, articles and quotes about all matters around being creative and using creativity.
• Litquotes.com A wonderful collection of quotes from great (and not so great) works of literature
• Oneliners-and-proverbs.com Despite its name, this has some longer text, but seems to have more short quotes than the other sites.
• Google.com/language_tools This is Googles translation site- the best site we've seen to translate english text into different languages, or back again. Use some caution though, we can't guarantee the accuracy.
•Still Not Enough ???
Visit aphids.com who have a whole page of additional links. Or visit Google.com and type in "quotations"- there's dozens if not hundreds more sites available. Or if you have a partial quote you're trying to finish, type it in and see what comes up.
Most common questions are answered by our
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) • Click here •